Premier HealthNet (PHN) is a great place to work. In addition to a positive work environment, outstanding facilities, and a supportive management team, we offer competitive pay and benefit packages to help us attract the best employees in our community.
PHN provides a flexible benefit program to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance available to all full-time and part-time employees, effective from date of hire. Company pays the majority of medical premiums.
- Generous paid time off program for both full-time and part-time employees, effective after initial 90 days. Additional six paid holidays each year.
- Flexible spending accounts available for both health and dependent care.
- Company provided life insurance for all full-time employees. Additional dependent life and optional life insurance available.
- Annual performance-based incentives.
- Varied retirement plans available for eligible employees, including 401(k).
- Company provided short- and long-term disability for full-time employees.
- Optional discounted and payroll-deducted local programs such as YMCA membership and childcare.
- Various discounted cell phone plans available.
PHN offers you the opportunity for professional growth in an environment where employees are valued, respected, and recognized for their individual contribution to the success of our organization.
Career opportunities currently available:
Premier HealthNet hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law. We are an EEO company.